The only limit is your imagination!
Autobianchi Bianchina Transformable
The Bianchina Transformable was produced by Autobianchi for a limited period and was immediately considered a luxury economy car. Its pretty and
particular aesthetic features made this car a symbol of the Italian life style during the legendary 1960s.
FIAT Cinquecento Transformable
The FIAT Cinquecento is the most iconic and famous Italian car, and its ongoing success 60 years after its debut does not show any sign of fading. It is the perfect symbol of the 'economic miracle', and it was this model which opened the way to the widespread use of automobiles in Italy.
Piaggio Vespa 1951 (sidecar set up)
Designed in 1946, the Piaggio Vespa is still iconic. This vehicle represents the passage into the modern era of a country and is the epitome of the stylish Made in Italy. It also played an important role in the socio-economic transformation of post war Italy.
Place and itineraries
The geographical map we will give you makes it possible to discover the most characteristic places we usually recommend. You can then choose the itinerary according to the places which appeal to you the most or see what is on offer in the area surrounding your accommodation or our headquarters.
The creation of the definitive itinerary can either be completely up to you or you can choose to rely on our experience. All you have to do is specify your preferences in the contact form that you can find on the page "contacts and bookings".
Nostalgic experience is always at your complete disposal!
Contacts and bookings
For any questions or queries do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or using the contact form.
We are open only by appointment, so to book a car we recommend you write to us two days before the chosen hire date and specify all the details requested.
Payment can be made via money transfer (please ensure the fee is paid before the hire date) or at the moment of delivery of the car either in cash or by Visa-Master card-Maestro.
We would like to inform you that the contract is available in loco, and that the hire period can begin after the contract I has been read and accepted.
From today the choice of tours on offer from Nostalgic Experience has increased.
It is with great pleasure that we announce a new service at your disposal which we have designed and developed in full nostalgic style the ‘Nostalgic Tours’.
It has been a long and difficult task but we think it was worth it!
We really wanted to offer you something unique and have spent the last two years discovering places worthy of being visited which are not on the usual tourist route, We chatted to the locals to discover curious anecdotes which we then studied, wrote down, and translated. We learnt how to use complicated software and recorded hours and hours of audio, and tried it all out endlessly on the road.
Finally, we managed!
In addition to the classical sat-nav option, the Nostalgic Tours will be your tourist guide which will activate automatically and allow you to have lots of extra information about the places you see as you drive Pina, Milù or Teresa.
All this is stress-free, we have thought of everything!
Information and prices
Who is the service aimed at?
Our hire cars without driver satisfy a series of requirements: we offer services and fees suitable to all situations. Here are some examples of who our services are aimed at:
- those desiring a short tour of magnificent Tuscany for a simple lunch, aperitif or picnic.
- hotels, guest houses etc wishing to increase the services on offer to the client.
- those seeking an original wedding, graduation, birthday or anniversary gift.
- wedding planners.
- travel agencies.
- photo shoots, cinema sets, advertising, shows, fairs, or theme parties: estimate available on request.
Are there any geographical limits in order to rent cars?
Yes, there are limits:
- Tours can be arranged in the provinces of Arezzo, Siena and Chianti area.
- Geographic boundaries include the region of Toscana, Umbria e Lazio for wedding, shows, fairs, photo shoots and cinema sets.
How can you hire our cars?
In order to hire our cars all you need is:
- Valid driving license. (EU or international)
- Valid ID.
- Credit card.
- Accept all the conditions of the contract.
What is included in the price?
In addition to hiring the car without driver you will have:
- Road assistance for the whole duration of the hire.
- Passenger and driver insurance + fire and theft insurance.
- "Log book" with anecdotes and curios facts about the car.
- 8 km for the delivery of the car + 8 km for picking it up. (excluding hourly fees)
Is it possible to use additional services?
Certainly! Our services are as follows:
- Limited responsibility for any damage caused to the car.
- Pick up and delivery of car at requested address.
- Audio guides "nostalgic tour".
- Additional days: Estimate on request.
What are the additional costs?
Sometimes additional cost may be incurried by:
- Exceeding Km limit of chosen fee.
- Exceeding the time limit of chosen fee.
- Failing to top up on fuel on giving back the car. (If the sevice "fill...no problem" has not been stipulated)
- Any fines incurred during hire period.
- Additional driver
In order to avoid causing expensive and serious damages to our vehicles, when driving Pina, Milù and Vespa Teresa, it is absolutely necessary to take into account some technical expedients.
Therefore, before starting the rental, we will offer you a driving school lesson to allow you to get familiar with the chosen vehicle.
Please note that in case it would not be the possibility to undertake the driving school lesson or you would not be able to learn how to correctly drive our vehicles, it would not be possible to rent our vehicles.
The time of delivery and pick up of the car must be agreed on before. (generally between 9am to 7pm)